Peach oil (peach seed oil). Properties
The kernels of peach pits contain a record amount of oil, which is obtained by cold pressing followed by filtration. The oil has a distinctive peach smell, a very yellow color and a rather mild flavor.
- Peach oil contains the most valuable fatty acids: linoleic, linolenic, stearic, oleic, palmitic and palmitoleic.
- In addition to acids, peaches in group B and E, bioflavonoids, sugars, carotenoids and important minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus and iron are found in peach oil.
- The oil obtained from peach pits is considered an excellent antioxidant and adaptogen; therefore, it is recommended to be used in the fight against premature aging.
- This valuable oil stimulates blood formation.
- A positive effect on the body's metabolism.
- Does not cause irritation and allergies, it can be recommended to apply even to children.
- Helps with burns, skin diseases: eczema, dermatitis.
- Improves digestion.
- It has a mild choleretic and laxative effect.
- Improves skin condition. Smoothes fine wrinkles, evens out skin color, maintains skin elasticity, suitable for all skin types.
Medicinal properties of peach oil:
- Wound healing.
- Excretes heavy metal salts.